Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Lucky man. Great graphic on it!

Comment

Nice. I've got the regular Nebula WR1 (standard control layout and pointy headstock).
      Last edited by wilkinsi; 10-07-2013, 06:54 PM.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I love the paint, the reverse head stock, the control layout, the custom inlay, Hell bro I love it all!!!HNGD!!! Rock out with that monster bro!! By the way what is that paint scheme called or is it something you came up with yourself?
        Last edited by leftykingv2; 10-02-2013, 01:58 PM.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by walshula View Post
          Nice!!! What does the LKG stand for??? If I may ask.
          I do believe it's his initials. Like his screen name LKGWarrior.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

That warrior is killer! I love the outer space graphics on the USA's. Congrats!
            Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
            Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Very cool nebula! Is the graphic on back too or just front?
              Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Man that's an awesome guitar!
                I think it stands for "Like Killer Guitars"

Comment

Yeah, It is just my initials. Thought it would be cool to personalize it that little bit more. The inlay is one of my favorite things about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholomance View Post
                    Very cool nebula! Is the graphic on back too or just front?
                    Its just on the front. But come to think of it it would have been cool on the back, especially on the neck. Would have cost a bucket load more though. Having it on the front only it fine though, the the nebula graphic just blends beautifully with the black. its just amazing to look at in person. pictures don't do this thing justice.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                      I love the paint, the reverse head stock, the control layout, the custom inlay, Hell bro I love it all!!!HNGD!!! Rock out with that monster bro!! By the way what is that paint scheme called or is it something you came up with yourself?
                      Cheers man. The paint job is just a standard Nebula graphic. the only bit i added was the matched headstock, which i requested to have just little bits of mist and tiny stars, instead of massive galaxy systems. When you look at it it doesnt look that different from a standard WR1, but the little changes like the controls, 12th inlay, and headstock really make it unique.

Comment

Nebula graphic is always one of my favourite finishes, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by lkgwarrior View Post
                          Yeah, It is just my initials. Thought it would be cool to personalize it that little bit more. The inlay is one of my favorite things about it.
                          What I sorta figured, I didn't know if it could happen to be your bands initials or something other is why I ask. That is one bad ass guitar
                          I like black and white guitars

Comment

Awesome warrior! Nice touch with the matching headstock. Congrats.

Comment

Nice. Well, more like Epic. Congrats!
                              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

thats an awesome guitar man! love the rev headstock

Comment

Working...
                                X