'91 Solosist Custom with medium frets??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post
    Probably a mistake by the seller. Early Soloists with the ebony and sharkies were designated as "Customs", as opposed to the "Students" with rosewood boards and dots. So, for San Dimas-era guitars, "Soloist Custom" has a very specific meaning that has nothing to do with the ordering process. However, by '91 that was no longer the case, and production American-made Soloists from that era were simply known as the "Soloist USA."
    That's what I thought too.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post
      Probably a mistake by the seller. Early Soloists with the ebony and sharkies were designated as "Customs", as opposed to the "Students" with rosewood boards and dots. So, for San Dimas-era guitars, "Soloist Custom" has a very specific meaning that has nothing to do with the ordering process. However, by '91 that was no longer the case, and production American-made Soloists from that era were simply known as the "Soloist USA."
      Me bad. it is a confusing thing. I reached out to a few "in the know individuals"..., usa soloist, soloist custom due to the dinky type neck heal cut out. Fine guitar never the less. Live and learn. I miss it dearly, but my Fusions get the play, and easier on me physically.
      >^v^<

Comment

Either way he got a killer guitar for a damn good deal.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X