Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Pro?

Hi guys,

This one came up the other day on a swedish site, for sale...
    The seller wants approx. $900.
    It's early 90's, and the serial is UO1954

What can you tell me about it? What's this "pro" thing? Is it a fair price (to me it feels like a good price)

I want to bring a Warrior to my collection! Maybe this could be the one???

S.W.E.D.E.

That's not a PRO, that's a USA.

PRO = MIJ with quality = USA.

$900 for a USA Warrior seems like a killer price to me.

Comment

That's a US Warrior....for $900 grab it and don't look back!
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

I hope that sticker comes off ok. I recommend replacing those stock pickups and remove that JE-1500. Just my 2 cents.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

get it!
          Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

That looks like a Warrior Pro but the Made in USA on the headstock is really throwing me off. :think: Either way, grab it quick!
            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
              That looks like a Warrior Pro but the Made in USA on the headstock is really throwing me off. :think: Either way, grab it quick!
              Please explain. I don't know Warriors all that well.

Comment

Early 90's Warrior. Love the slanted fretboard ends. That's a steal for $900. An MIJ would be worth that.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Lot of rusty parts on that one so maybe not taken very good care of so look it over before you buy it.
                  Looks to be some damage on the tip of the headstock too or de laminating clear coat kind of hard to tell from the pic.
                  I would have to see it in person to be honest.
                  Last edited by straycat; 01-08-2014, 03:27 PM.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Rusty hardware? Look at the lighting on the bedsheet... Even non-rusty hardware can look rusted in certain lighting.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Nut lock bolts definitely look rusted. Easy to replace, though. However, if there's rust on the bolts, there's probably some on the bridge. Replace the bridge with a brand new Schaller and be done with it - you're still coming out ahead, though the metallic blue is one of the weaker colors Jackson offered. $900 for a USA Jackson in playable condition is always a good deal.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                        Please explain. I don't know Warriors all that well.
                        Warrior Pro = Professional = Made in Japan.
                        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I've owned both a USA and PRO, and the only real difference was the USA was a little bit heavier.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

There's also a slight variance in the neck profile, with the Pro being a tad fatter around the outside closer to the nut.
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Seems like a legit deal man.....I would go have a look and bring cash....
                              -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Working...
                              X