No announcement yet.

Sparkle colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a couple of pearl sparkle Jacksons but they are very hard to photograph. Charcoal grey pearl, platinum pink (which back then was pink with platinum pearl) it's almost blinding in sunlight, and a Ferrari red w blue pearl. The red/blue is one of my favorite colors in sun or stage lighting it looks like awesome.
    Last edited by j2379; 02-25-2014, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Holy shit! I havent seen this much sparkle finishes since that bass boat and dune buggy convention of 1977. NICE!!!!!!
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        I've got a red sparkle crackle strat which is badass, but good luck getting them to do another one of those.

I think that's the mintiest JT-6 I've ever seen. I looks better than the one on my model 5 did when it was new.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Some gold sparkle (and dots) coolness.

Comment

Comment

Dude, although it's not a sparkle, that pink w/platinum pearl Dinky is just too sweet. That's classic Jackson coolness right there.

Comment

P.S. - there are a couple of silver sparkle Sl1s on the 'bay right now. Looks like that one at NAMM was one of a special run of ten custom selects. Very sweet looking.

Comment

My sparkle I got a few days ago:

Thinking about green or purple sparkle for a custom select order. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

Killer..

Comment

KK666 Awesome guitar man.

How do you like the Blackout Singles? I love the humbuckers.
                      I DESPISE ROSEWOOD WITH A PASSION!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X