Killer Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
    There's an Italian guy here who ownes a lot of those, including the Extreme barbed wire Warrior and Jonny Grez Spiderweb Warrior. Nice guitars, way outta my spending capabilities.
    Me too, for sure. But it is nice to dream. I also make my own CS wannabe axes, which are rehashed production models. I have been doing it for awhile now. When I finish one, lol and think it is worthy I'll post pics. It might take awhile though.

Comment

My dream guitar is on there, the Green Crackle KV. My only difference would be regular MOP sharks, and probably a Kahler. Fixed or trem im not sure.
      Last edited by DK2M92; 03-15-2014, 10:31 PM.
      Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

Well, whoever made that site is a member here. Some of the posted pictures are mine, some of which I've never posted anywhere but here. I don't mind, that's a pretty well done gallery.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Same here, the two of mine include pictures that I took & have only been posted on this site.

Comment

My old PC1 Koa is in there too. Sold it on ebay years ago and then it ended up in a fellow JCF members hands a few years ago IIRC.

Comment

Yeah me too. The shots of my spalted kv2t were only ever posted here. Of course they could have been lifted and then lifted again, but who knows.
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Well none of mine are up there. I feel left out and passed over. It's like being back in school waiting to get picked for a dodgeball team. At least with this it doesn't end with a high-speed ball to the face and tears.

Comment

It must have been just recently launched then. I thought it was strange that a gallery like that was out there that I haven't seen. Yes, unfortunately I do have that much time. As far as Charvel Jackson goes I have finished the internet, lol.

Comment

OMG just who is "Scott" or "S.C." That owns that pink War Angel with the Kahler? I NEED to talk to him...!!!
                    That glow in the dark black and white Soloist is also damn cool...

Comment

That's my War Angel. Its ultraviolet purple, basically the same color BC Rich used to spray in the 80's with the blue pearl over it. Best of modern shred and vintage 80's coolness and a great example of what wild ideas you can pull off with Jackson. Newc's and mine are shaped just a little different.
                      Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Originally posted by Scholomance View Post
                        That's my War Angel. Its ultraviolet purple, basically the same color BC Rich used to spray in the 80's with the blue pearl over it. Best of modern shred and vintage 80's coolness and a great example of what wild ideas you can pull off with Jackson. Newc's and mine are shaped just a little different.
                        Well you my friend did a DAMN GREAT JOB ordering that one! Let me know if you ever get bored of it! There's only two things I don't like about it: it needs cream pickup rings to match the pickups, and the other thing is that it's not MINE!
                        Last edited by WYLDCHYLD; 03-21-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

I don't ever seem to get bored of my custom Jacksons! Each one is pretty special. I did the gold rings to match the brass ones BC Rich used to use. It has Dimarzios in there. That gallery is making me wanna do something crazy. Some of my favorite customs from recent years are all there.

Comment

I don't ever seem to get bored of my custom Jacksons! Each one is pretty special. I did the gold rings to match the brass ones BC Rich used to use. It has Dimarzios in there. That gallery is making me wanna do something crazy. Some of my favorite customs from recent years are all there.
                            When did BC Rich use gold rings? I'm a huge vintage BCR lover and none of mine or ones I know of had brass rings. Do you mean in the 1994-up years...?

Comment

Early 80's neck-through R logo'd. I've owned a few that had them, mostly Bich's that ranged 80-82 or so. They match the original brass quads and truss covers and are a nice proper medium height with a slant. They didn't tarnish nearly as bad as the gold stuff used today. Oddly, it was more difficult to get gold ones from BC Rich in the Rico Jr years.

Comment

Early 80's neck-through R logo'd. I've owned a few that had them, mostly Bich's that ranged 80-82 or so. They match the original brass quads and truss covers and are a nice proper medium height with a slant. They didn't tarnish nearly as bad as the gold stuff used today. Oddly, it was more difficult to get gold ones from BC Rich in the Rico Jr years.
                                Funny, most of the ones I've seen haven't had those, they've usually had the plastic ones (black or cream), but just then today I did find an 83 Bich that had them...

Either way, I LOVE your War Angel!
                                Can I be the forum bro so bold as to ask for "first dibbs" on that beautiful pinkish War Angel if you ever part with it?
                                Last edited by WYLDCHYLD; 03-25-2014, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X