Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy it! They rarely go that well.

Comment

Beautiful ! That is so much better than the standard darker trans-blue Jackson USA has been using for years.

Comment

Amazing flame there! Congrats!! \m/

Comment

After a week I can tell you that this guitar is all that and a bag of chips. Plays like an absolute dream and sounds great doing it. Clean, crunch, full on gain, it all sounds excellent.
          My only complaint is that it almost seems too nice to play...I don't want to mess it up.
          I find that I still play my other guitars but this one is a real treat.

Comment

That headstock shot with the logo and the blue... I need a tissue...

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

I couldn't play that guitar without stopping every 10 seconds just to stare at it. The flame alone is enough to distract me. I would say it's probably one the best soloists I've seen in a very long time.

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you spend on this SL2HT? After ten years of not buying any more guitars, I'm in the market again, and the SL2HT caught my eye.

Comment

More than I wanted but less than I was prepared to spend. After getting barely outbid on an custom shop sparkle RR1 I put a number in fleabay to make sure I got it and it came out a bit below that figure.

Comment

Wow, it's like a swimming pool! Love it!
                      The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Working...
                      X