No announcement yet.

Tough one to love (random polka)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id play that live no question! I must be one of the only ones who likes it.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I'd rock it, on Halloween, while wearing a Wonder Woman costume!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I wonder if Rudy would buy it. He has a clown puke DK2M
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Don't get me wrong I'd still like something entirely generic like black, or black and while, or any of the other "just like every other fucking jackson" out there paint scheme cause you know, if it doesn't fall under the 'same shit as everyone else has' category it's an automatic fail and I certainly wouldn't want to be in the fail category. (Sniff sniff, sarcasm?)

I would absolutely take that, i wouldn't pay 4k for it (or any other Jackson honestly at this point) but I like it. Sorry if that kills my metal cred or my jackson cred if it does then good riddance to it.
          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Nobody has photoshopped a cock-dragon on that yet....I'm disappointed!!

Comment

Clown-rainbow-puke-in-toilet-t-shirt.jpg
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                What they really need to do is one where the polka-dots are Punisher skulls.
                Saw a black Charvel Fusion with Harley Skulls as polka dots. Looked ok.
                Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Working...
                X