Making of the 30th Anniversary Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making of the 30th Anniversary Soloist

Awesome vid, thanks. Amazing how something as small as the first fret marker dot not being there (a detail I bet not many even noticed back in the day) is being included.
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Back to the old days huh. I bet that doesn't include the prices, LOL. Cool vid.
      My Toys:
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
      '94 Dinky HX in Black
      '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
        Back to the old days huh. I bet that doesn't include the prices, LOL. Cool vid.
        If you take into account inflation and having a guitar made by someone like him it is probably not too far off the mark.
        Cool video!

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
          Awesome vid, thanks.
          No problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Catharpin View Post
            If you take into account inflation and having a guitar made by someone like him it is probably not too far off the mark.
            Cool video!

One day I was curious as to 80's prices vs today prices...
            I have one that still has the original price tag on it. So, I ran the old price into the calculator to adjust for inflation.

Of course, its totally different today because you're not buying one of a kind custom orders as the standard purchase today like you did 30 years ago.

But, the inflation calculator says that they were more expensive back then than they are today.
            I have an adjusted price of $4,522.71 for a Strat, and Jackson shows $2,916.65 - $3,749.99 for the DK1, which is the closet modern day equivalent.

Comment

I am just so confused as to why they went with the large routes that they claim they haven't used in a long time?
              First off, they've been using them since like the Ontario move in '87, and second, they only used the San Dimas small route UNTIL 1987?!?!?!??!!

Comment

Working...
              X