The new Jackson V (Five)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Jackson V (Five)

Meet Jackie, Tito, Michael, Jemaine, and Marlon!

The new Jackson V!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

I got a little bored today while I was tuning.
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

great guitars , sweet pics , very cool stuff , enjoy , see ya , alz / 2015 \m/

Comment

Who is who, you know they all look the same

Great collection by the way!!!
        I like black and white guitars

Comment

Nice Jacksons and Marshalls! Btw, Marshall had Silver Jubilee reissues on display at NAMM this year.
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Thanks guys. Michael has the sparkly glove, and lets be honest did anyone care about the rest?

Left to right

trans black korina, black pearl, '93 PCS KV, all korina, kv pro csb
            Last edited by veemagic; 01-29-2015, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
              Nice Jacksons and Marshalls! Btw, Marshall had Silver Jubilee reissues on display at NAMM this year.
              I heard. Everyone is all a flutter on the Marshall forum. How will it effect the price of the original, how does the tone compare to the original, why doesn't it have an X marked after the the 2555 like all other reissues? On and on and on... All they ever asked about, now they get it, and it's not good enough. WTF? If I didn't already have one I would be seriously looking at them, and even though I do, I still am.

Comment

holy shit nice

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                  why doesn't it have an X marked after the the 2555 like all other reissues?
                  "So you can't sell it as a mint vintage original."

I swear, people are fucking retarded

Nice collection of Vs
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Wow!

Nice!

What more can you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      "So you can't sell it as a mint vintage original."

I swear, people are fucking retarded

Nice collection of Vs

Yeah, from the NAMM pics it doesn't show any other markings to designate it as a reissue. I get that, and find it unusual. Maybe the production run will have it, I don't know. They are complaining about everything though. There was one tangent about it not having "modern" appointments, and that lead off to a whole thing about being "true" to the original, and Marshall would have been raked over the coals if they would have done anything but be "true" to the original. On one hand I understand, but only to a point. I mean play the thing first before you've made up your mind about it. Whether it has an X or not, it still has a serial number, and that should date it differently than the originals.
                      Last edited by veemagic; 01-29-2015, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Wow! Awesome group of Vs!

Comment

Dear god....

Comment

Awesome collection!!
                            Can you take a close up picture of the trans black KV1?

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                              Michael has the sparkly glove, and lets be honest did anyone care about the rest?
                              I guess you molest him instead of the other way around this time?

Great collection!
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X