2015 NAMM Round Horn V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucketbrian45 View Post
    I think the black one looks much better.

[IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Ya know what would float my boat? If the logo and pickguard were red. Moot point anyway if you can't buy one.

Comment

That would be cool but if it had a black pickguard like the USA's it would look super killer.

Comment

I like the black one a little better, too.
        bround.jpg
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

+1
          Originally posted by bucketbrian45 View Post
          That would be cool but if it had a black pickguard like the USA's it would look super killer.
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Black one is badass. I was planning on ordering a KnE body with cream binding to paint black so its cool to actually see what it will look like.

Comment

So isn't it odd to show off guitars at NAMM that you wouldn't allow anybody to custom order?

Comment

Black one is badass. I am planning on ordering a KnE round horn with cream binding to paint black, minus the pick guard so it's cool to actually see what it will look like.

Comment

It will look like one of these!

Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Pic isn't showing up Hellraiser

Comment

I dunno....shows fine for me on a couple of different browsers....try refreshing your screen

Comment

Those show up fine for me.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Those are awesome. Are those KnE bodies? How do they play?

Comment

Originally posted by outlawten5 View Post
                            Those are awesome. Are those KnE bodies? How do they play?
                            :-0 NO sir these are genuine neck-thru Jackson Roundhorn V's. The one on the right is the first Jackson Flying V ever built (J0005) Custom made for Robbin Crosby of RATT.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                              So isn't it odd to show off guitars at NAMM that you wouldn't allow anybody to custom order?
                              Oh fuck yeah. But don't get me started. Likewise, why do they build so many guitars for NAMM that no customer has ordered and then A: not show them to the public and B: tell customers that the CS has a 2 year wait...
                              Popular is not the same as good
                              Rare is not the same as valuable
                              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

What I find funny is that the the gentlemen's agreement or whatever behind Jackson not producing the Gibson body shapes, and then they go and produce this thing with a pickguard that SCREAMS Gibson! I mean the rounhorns they once did said Jackson, never Gibson to me. I don't even know what the thought process was on this. Lets see how close we can get to a Gibson now, without changing the headstock?
                                "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Working...
                                X