Custom select ordered and a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aso View Post
    Got my worksheet back from Jackson today. Five month wait so guess I know what my Christmas present will be.
    I wouldn't hold your breath at 5 months. I've heard custom selects are taking more like 9 to 12 now, depending on specs.

It'll be worth the wait, though.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
      I wouldn't hold your breath at 5 months. I've heard custom selects are taking more like 9 to 12 now, depending on specs.

It'll be worth the wait, though.
      With my specs, I will plan for the 12 months. Figured a mahogany single hum soloist probably isn't something that will commonly come off the production line.

Comment

Heh. Maybe your's will be built in a batch with mine - all mahogany, H-S, non-recessed Floyd. Quilt-top, though - not sure if they build trans-tops at same time as with solid colors.

Comment

I did the non-recessed trem also on mine. If it twelves hope I can hold off buying any guitars before it shows. Maybe I will finally order a Omega 4x12 or a KSR Orthos instead of guitar as I wait.

Comment

I decided another amp wasn't need and just put in a request for a Custom Select King V. Waiting to hear back from Jackson on confirmation they will build it.

Comment

Allllll about sea foam green .

Comment

Originally posted by sharpjimbo View Post
                Allllll about sea foam green .
                That is really sweet. Not colors I would pick but it looks amazing.

Comment

how bad is the price hike over a production model when it comes to Custom Select? if i wanted a custom select KV2 with a TOM instead of floyd (literally the only difference) how much am I gonna pay?

Comment

Originally posted by Grahf View Post
                    how bad is the price hike over a production model when it comes to Custom Select? if i wanted a custom select KV2 with a TOM instead of floyd (literally the only difference) how much am I gonna pay?
                    If you did no options but having a TOM bridge, think you would be around 2700 for what I have seen dealers pricing custom selects at. The one I just ordered has about a 900 in upcharges/changes and out the door I was around 3300 but I got a better than normal discount due to buying too many guitars from the place this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X