• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice guitar!
    Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Hey EPB - cool guitar.

I have an early 90's graphic and like yours, it is white in the trem route with a red squiggle - looks like a W with an extra squiggle. Does have a bit of overspray from the graphic though.

Also, like yours, I have a screw sticking trough into the trem cavity - just one from under the bridge pickup.

Maybe our guitars were made around the same time???

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.
        yes Frfurter mine has the "w" squiggle as well.
        i think mine is a 91 but need to check.
        post up a picture of yours as well.
        Power chords...what more do you need?!

Comment

Very cool soloist. Love the graphic, nice colors on that one.

I've got one from that timeframe too. Serial is U015xx, standing woman graphic from 1991.

Does yours have the JE1200 mid boost? Mine came with a JE1200 and 3 covered Jackson pickups - a J50BC, & a J200 in the mid & neck positions. I believe that was the standard configuration for the production soloists in the early 90s. I hadn't seen one with an uncovered Jackson pickup before.

Here's a pic of mine:

045.jpg

Comment

Cool guitar Ward.

Here's mine.

When I bought this one it had shitty electronics - also missing the boost - so I put in a megaswitch & some CTS pots. Pickups arn't stock in fact the single cavities were routed to accept a single with regular flatwork - fender singles in it now. Whoever routed it did a great job - didn't mess up any of the graphic.

Serial is U12xx

Comment

Marks in the trem cavity are nice, but they aren't always there so you can't rely on that for anything.

I wonder if the asshats with the metal plates are also hoarding the JT6 arms!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

I wonder if the asshats with the metal plates are also hoarding the JT6 arms!
                Lol.

Nice guitars fellas. I haven't had a chance to pull the pickups you to see what they are. There is a circuit of some sort inside but not sure how to tell what it is exactly. I know the bridge pickup is crazy loud. When i get a chance soon to change the strings I'll pull them out and report back.

i wonder if the sunset graphics are all different or where some repeated?
                Power chords...what more do you need?!

Comment

Should have JE1200 active electronics, the middle knob is for that,

Comment

Working...
                  X