No announcement yet.

Jackson Ferrari Red Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a converted coupler. I can't tell if it is a FotN version or somebody filed one down, or perhaps drilled the baseplate (yikes!)

Comment

Heres another picture just for the hell of it. The coupler is in there really tight. Cant come off.

IMG_1120[1].jpg

Well the jt6 is about to go in with new 11 gauge strings.

Comment

Yeah sounds like somebody hammered a stock coupler down in there. At least it isn't going to come loose!

Comment

The JT6 looks pretty clean but it could be a good time to break it down and get after it with a toothbrush and WD40.

Comment

I'm here to report that after reinstalling the jt6, the guitar still sounds like a monster. The tone is very strong. Very detailed in chords. And the string spacing is how it should be.
            This guitar is going to stay with its jt6 on.

The floyd will probably be placed on a dk1. I think the brass fine tuners will look good if I add brass knobs and a brass switch tip to the dk1.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              The JT6 looks pretty clean but it could be a good time to break it down and get after it with a toothbrush and WD40.
              I was thinking about that too. Next string change its getting disassembled and soaked in wd40.

Comment

Working...
              X