Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need serial number look up for USA Soloist please(looking for approx. month and year)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need serial number look up for USA Soloist please(looking for approx. month and year)

I have often wondered around what month and year my SL2H was made. Any help is much appreciated.

Serial number is : U15619

hotrod

That'd be 2005. I'd say the month is May-June.
    Another member here, Johnnyryche, has a more detailed list. He could probably narrow the month down a little better if he comes along.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
      That'd be 2005. I'd say the month is May-June.
      Yep, I'd agree with you on this one. It's right around June 2005 based on my log.

How about showing a pic so I can add some details of it in my log.

Comment

Sure on the pics....And thanks for the info.

here are the pics and specs:

Blue (BGF: Blue Ghost Flame), a lot of sparkle in the finish, pretty standard USA Soloist, ebony board, MOP inlays and headstock inlay, OFR, Jackson "logo" tuners, the pickups of course are not what came in it. She now has Dimarzio 36th Anniv. PAF's in cream and black. Also the truss rod cover is not factory of course but I do still have the factory one in the case. Also Dunlop strap locks installed. I think that about sums her up. Hope that and the pics help.

Once again, thanks for the month / year date.

hotrod
        Last edited by hotrod128z; 09-02-2015, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Great looking soloist! I have the same blue ghost flame SL2H and it's one of my best players. Enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
          X