Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello,my RR1 serial number is U18182 ,please tell me when and where it was made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello,my RR1 serial number is U18182 ,please tell me when and where it was made?

hello,my RR1 serial number is U18182 ,please tell me when and where it was made? thanks a lot!

This looks familiar

As I wrote in the other thread, late '06 or early '07. Johnnyryche will narrow it down for you.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
      This looks familiar

As I wrote in the other thread, late '06 or early '07. Johnnyryche will narrow it down for you.
      thank you very much!!! i would like to know the quality of this model came out of that year( '06~'07)?

Comment

Mudlark looks to be correct. Most likely early January 2007 based on others in my log. But possible it could be late December 2006 depending on how productive they were around the holidays and what they needed to get out the door before year end.

Comment

As for quality: With a price range of $2500 USD and up, a USA made RR1 should be a top of the line instrument.

How do you like it?
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

thank you very much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
              As for quality: With a price range of $2500 USD and up, a USA made RR1 should be a top of the line instrument.

How do you like it?
              thank you very much!!!

Comment

Working...
              X