No announcement yet.

Looks like Jackson Screwed up my Custom Select order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad it sounds they are doing right by you, and in a timely manner. I only hope they can stick to that most ambitious schedule, and it ends up exactly what you want it the end. Fingers crossed for you.
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

I've had a couple screw ups on CS Charvel orders in the past couple years. These are just the few we hear about on JCF. It makes you wonder how many they screw up overall. It's amazing to me that they just can't seem to get their shit together. Between wait times and mistakes, they are lucky they have such a loyal fan base. If this were a newer brand, they would have been out of business by now.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

It's good to hear that Jackson is making it right with you.

I found out yesterday my CS soloist is done and is shipping from the Custom Shop next week.

Comment

Like we used to say: Would you rather have your Jackson guitar built in the USA by Mexicans ? ............. or built in Mexico by Mexicans ?

Now they just need to teach those Mexicans in the USA shop how to read and understand English. I'll bet if that order had gone in, in Spanish, it would have been done right.

Comment

This is about to get good...
            \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
              Now they just need to teach those Mexicans in the USA shop how to read and understand English. I'll bet if that order had gone in, in Spanish, it would have been done right.
              This is true!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Grabbing enough popcorn for everyone....
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Who is actually gonna argue against that though?

lol
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

WTF, I would hit the ceiling.

Comment

No hablo, guitar?

Comment

Si O Si, Que?
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Really sorry to hear this man. What are the specs of the guitar? I would love to know the complete specs

Comment

What type of mounting did you specify on the order? What were the exact words? "Clean mount" or "Direct mount"?
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

^The way the order form used to be was that it asked for the color of pickup rings, and one of the options was "none," so that shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by x_zac10 View Post
                                ^The way the order form used to be was that it asked for the color of pickup rings, and one of the options was "none," so that shouldn't be an issue.
                                The current form online shows "None (clean mount) as an option.

Jackson Custom Select order form

Comment

Working...
                                X