RR1 value on SH market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR1 value on SH market?

I have an rr1 with hot rod flames, from 2002 I think it was, and I'm looking to sell. I paid £2k for the guitar, and since then it's still in mint condition, only thing is a little spotting in the paint on the trem arm itself, apart from that it's held up amazingly well. Only thing I've done to do it is installed a dimebucker in the bridge.
    I didn't want to post this in the classifieds section yet as I'm still unsure of its resale value as they're incredibly hard to find and even harder to find in the UK. So does anyone have any advice as to what I should be asking for the guitar? Thanks.

I picked one up for $450. And didn't buy one for $600 because I just did not like the color and didn't want to pay that much AND have to repaint it.

But you are correct, you could get more in the UK because they aren't readily available.

***FYI, you can't post in the classified section yet.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post

***FYI, you can't post in the classified section yet.
      If he pays for Platinum, then he can. That's the only way people can do that these days.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulforged View Post
        as they're incredibly hard to find and even harder to find in the UK. So does anyone have any advice as to what I should be asking for the guitar? Thanks.
        They are hard to find because there's hardly a market for Jacksons in Europe
        if you want to get more than half the original price, it better be a model that fondles your balls while playing
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
          if you want to get more than half the original price, it better be a model that fondles your balls while playing
          This is usually true in most of Canada, too. Especially, outside of urban areas.
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            If he pays for Platinum, then he can. That's the only way people can do that these days.
            Which is why I said 'yet'.

Comment

450 is a solid price for an rr1. That would be on the low side for sure unless it is damaged. 8-900 is moving rate I think.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
              X