Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA custom soloist on its way and got pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats.
    As somebody already mentioned it, simple yet beautiful.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

That is one amazing looking soloist. Congrats buddy.

Comment

Wow great specs!! I love H/S and the fact that you actually have the controls situated where I would want them
          and an unfinished neck.
          Enjoy it looks like a winner
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

H/S soloist! Love it mate!

Comment

Congrats on a sweet piece!!! That is so damn sexy!!! I love white Jacksons with matching headstocks!!! That grain on the back of the neck is so extreme I just love it too. I have a build on order so similar to yours. I also combined two guitars that I once owned but just had to let go for reasons some would say was trivial... a Love-Milkshake soloist with reverse headstock and the Ian T-1000 soloist, I liked them both so much so I combined what I thought was the best of both and she has been dubbed the Love-Milkian. She shall should be here soon. at least I hope so
              I like black and white guitars

Comment

Looks great. Good job!
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Nice! Looks awesome in every way!!!

Comment

Sharkfins & binding, I approve. Congrats, she is stunning.

Comment

I also let the Love Milkshake slip through my hands . Some guitars I wish I never let go , but you can't keep them all , they need attention like babies . Haha

Comment

Wow guys, thanks so much for the kind comments! Wanted to give everyone a quick update: Guitar plays phenomenal, fast licks are like a hot knife through butter, really screams. Sustain for days. The Floyd Rose setup is PERFECT. My band tunes a full step down and this is the first guitar I have ever had where the tuning was flawless. Plus, looks incredible in person. The stainless steel jumbo frets are worth the upgrade. White binding does look killer with the white finish. Killswitch is cool as hell, nice little feature. Definitely the nicest guitar I have ever owned.

Now, the down side. The JB in the bridge was a bad choice. It's an ice pick factory. I think it's because of the direct mount and no tone pot. Plus, being alder body and maple neck doesn't help with brightness. I brought it to my guitar tech today to switch it out for a Custom Custom, a much more tamed version of the JB. I believe that will make this guitar perfect. A little pissed I didn't think about the bridge pickup more, but my other Jacksons have them and sound good. The Cool Rails in the neck is awesome, beefy enough for shred but clean enough for cleans. The only regret I have is the bridge pickup. Oh well, learn for the next one.

Comment

Looks clean n classy! Congrats.
                          MuttznMongrelz
                          Recovering G.A.S.-aholic

1988 Jackson Soloist Custom "Glow In The Dark Lava"
                          2006 Jackson Soloist Custom "Red Snakeskin"
                          2013 USACG Iceman Custom
                          1992 Peavey 5150 Signature Combo

sigpic

Comment

There's quite a bit of love as well as hate for the JB. I'm one of the haters. It's great for soloing over glam, not so good for much else, IMO.
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                              There's quite a bit of love as well as hate for the JB. I'm one of the haters. It's great for soloing over glam, not so good for much else, IMO.
                              Yeah me no likely the JB. That being said a lot of them are sold so some must love them.
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

sweet \m/

Comment

Working...
                                X