• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just bought a new jackson rr1 :-)

Pics coming soon!!!
    Serial is U1 76 62
    Any idea what year it is?

Congratulations.
    U17662 would be late '06-early '07. If Johnnyryche comes along , he may be able to narrow that down.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Sweet..
      First impressions (bearing in my it's my first rr style guitar) - "wtf is this thing around my neck"!!!
      It feels really alien to me!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

GTWGITS!!!
                sigpic
                Action Jackson

Comment

What type of switch tip should be on the rr1? Is it the Les Paul type in black or the cool metal one like on my 2012 sl2h?

Comment

Awesome pair!
                    Congrats.

Angular metal one. Or what ever makes you happy.

Comment

Is the sticker in the trem cavity normal?

Comment

I have seen that.
                        Looks like there is a date on it. Sept-xx-200x

Comment

Originally posted by nickyboy View Post
                          What type of switch tip should be on the rr1? Is it the Les Paul type in black or the cool metal one like on my 2012 sl2h?
                          It should have one like this, at least my 2008 RR1 has:

My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

I've googled images of 2006 rr1 and it appears some have the same 3way switch as mine. So seeing as it's period correct - I'll leave it as it is.
                            The guitar looks as though it's never been modded etc.
                            Slight ding on the end of the wing..now touched up courtesy of black nail varnish.

Frets appear to be fine..can't see any wear. They feel nice and high. The only annoying thing is that the high E string seems to roll off the fretboard too easily despite the fact that it is aligned perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                              U17662 would be late '06-early '07. If Johnnyryche comes along , he may be able to narrow that down.
                              From my log, I was going to guestimate late Sept or early Oct 2006. After seeing your pics, looks like you have some kind of production stamp with a Sept. 06 date. Congrats on the new Rhoads.

Comment

Working...
                              X