Jackson Siamese Double Neck Guitar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Siamese Double Neck Guitar.

Here is a photo Mike Shannon sent me of the double neck made this year. Amir Derakh was a part of the creation of the double neck.
    Attached Files

Nice. Love that one. I've seen it out for sale, I forget where - maybe Rainbow guitars?

They've got it incorrectly described as a Harrier, think the graphic is actually based on a P40 Warhawk.

Comment

Nice guitar...will Amir come on the forum and tell us all how he's been wronged?

Comment

Cool as hell but the siamese headstocks scare the crap out of me. I'll stick with the "unconjoined" version.

Comment

Amir was involved in the build of the first double neck.. And an article went out wrote by people who never asked and didn't have a clue.. Yeah he was involved - No reason to get upset as stories are wrote WRONG everyday. Hope all is well..

Comment

Now I thought they would not do a doubleneck Siamese any more because the necks are too hard to adjust
            H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
            X