Jackson Custom King V help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Custom King V help

So I'm working on what I want my custom king v to look like, but the control option is confusing me. I want to have a master volume and a master tone with a toggle switch in between them. How do I chose this on the custom shop order form?

There's nothing here so, well, erm..
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I can't see anything either. It said I posted so I'll just retry I guess. Sorry for the inconvenience. Anyway I want to order a custom king v and I'm trying to choose a control layout. Is there a way to do a master tone and master volume with a 3 way toggle in between?

Comment

Sure, they'll do it. They offer a custom control placement on the Custom Select form for a $300 upcharge.

If for some reason it doesn't fall under the custom control placement category, I expect they'll still do it, but you'll have to add on a $1700 Master built fee.

Someone else here will give you something more definite shortly.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Thanks so much for the reply that really helps! Also I just remembered, does the 90s jackson inlay already come in pearl?

Comment

No, the 90s logo is not pearl.

Comment

I have a 1990 MIJ Jackson soloist "professional" with a pearl inlay (appears to be) logo..

Comment

This is the 90s logo, non-pearl...

Comment

Okay good to know. Thanks for the help once again.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff9beck View Post
                    I have a 1990 MIJ Jackson soloist "professional" with a pearl inlay (appears to be) logo..
                    Yes, mother of pearl, but the imports are a different scenario.
                    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
                    X