Crushed Masterbuilt Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great finish! Love the logo.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's proper custom shop stuff there

Comment

Awesome one hum guitar. What's the benefit of the Schaller hannes bridge then?

Comment

Grats! I like it when people do what they want and it isn't just a small spec change!
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
            Grats! I like it when people do what they want and it isn't just a small spec change!
            Thanks. Agree that if your going masterbuilt don't got for small tweaks. I have another one on order that will be a 27" scale baritone king v with a limba body/neck and hannes bridge. Jackson's paint shop provided me a color sample since there were questions on if they could do the color I was asking for.

Originally posted by Cosmiceddie View Post
            Awesome one hum guitar. What's the benefit of the Schaller hannes bridge then?
            It uses graph-tech material for the saddles and each string is independant of each other. It's also supposed to sustain better. I really like the feel of the bridge and it is really comfy to rest your hand onto.

If any of you guys that are keeping serial number lists of custom shops want the numbers off mine just PM me.
            Last edited by Aso; 01-21-2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

I'd have that Schaller on my TOM guitars in a second if I could. You can adjust individual saddles up and down for radius, correct?
              I may need to find someone and get a quote for installation.

Everything about that guitar is amazing, and the one next to it ain't bad either.

Have the serials hit J10000 yet?
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I love them both. The Hannes is a sweet bridge, each saddle is separately attached from one another. It is quite a cool system. No more saddles digging into your hand, and suppose to never wear out, I guess.

Comment

Interesting bridge! Here's the pic that shows the exaggerated range of individual saddle radius adjustment while still being heavily coupled to the main anchor point (baseplate? tailpiece? whatever that chrome part is called on the right) instead of the Fender-style trem or hardtail bridges which couple primarily via two tiny screws per saddle.

Comment

Still trying to wrap my brain around a MB delivered in under a year!!!

Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                      Have the serials hit J10000 yet?
                      This one is J92xx so still a ways from J10000

Comment

Originally posted by Aso View Post
                        This one is J92xx so still a ways from J10000
                        Hey Aso- mind if I ask who you ordered thru and what you paid? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer some discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
                          Still trying to wrap my brain around a MB delivered in under a year!!!

Hmm...
                          Same here. I had the store check the order date which was 4/15/2016. That's almost as fast as a custom select. The speed has me wondering which masterbuilder built it

Comment

I'd take that bridge over a TOM any day. The Kahler fixed bridges seem to have many of the same benefits, however.

Comment

Your INBOX is full and can't accept more messages.

Comment

I started this wiki a couple months ago.

But I don't have the time to devote to it like I thought I did.
                                Plus, the original factory logs were removed from Audio Zone, so I don't even have them as a reference to input. lol

Feel free to add your info to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X