NGD: I <3 archtops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: I <3 archtops

Couldn't resist this one when I saw it. I took a chance on very limited information and I couldn't be happier.
    I love archtops and because I happen have the perfect all flame maple stablemate to compliment this one it just made sense to put them together!
    This one turned out to be a 2002 SLATQ TSB, only has one tiny ding left of the bridge pickup that's really hard to see.
    It's been played and is a bit grungy but should clean up nicely. Raw neck is amazing, guitar is really light. It's beautiful and everything works great, tone zone bridge and evo neck, will see how I like them.
    Enough words, on with pictures.

Very nice! I have that same guitar. Great player.
    Heath

Comment

Very cool. Congrats on the new addition!

Comment

Nice find, enjoy. Looks like it's cousin hanging beside it.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Awesome! Always liked those SLATs.

If you decide you don't want the Tone Zone, I'll take it off your hands, maybe even trade for a JB ...
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeeet!
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

The quilt and grain are gorgeous. Do you find the combination of woods + Tone Zone very bassy/muddy?

Comment

Ugh, I'm really jealous of this one. If you would have been one day later I would have driven to grab it first. Awesome NGD!

Comment

Amazing top!

Comment

Been playing the heck out of mine. Really wanting a trans black one now.
                    Heath

Comment

Working...
                    X