• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice indeed

Comment

I like that "Bret Michaels" bengal strat he may or may not still have:

http://www.jcguitars.com/starbret.htm

Someday he'll give up on authenticating it as an overpriced celebrity guitar and just price it like a normal overpriced Jackson .

Comment

Very cool. Love the color. And yes totally random serial# plates. I have a 4461 dated 10/86 and owned 1268 dated 12/86.
        Last edited by j2379; 02-11-2017, 01:00 PM.

Comment

They went sequentially before the move. My best guess is that the boxes either got restacked wrong or someone dropped a whole bunch of boxes, so instead of bothering with sorting them, they just grabbed a random plate.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Very nice, someone took great care of it. The purple really comes out in the close up pics.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
              Very nice, someone took great care of it. The purple really comes out in the close up pics.
              I was thinking the very same thing. Carefully played for sure. Great score!

Comment

Working...
              X