NGD and some family pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD and some family pics

So another income tax return and another Y2KV lol. This one came from Hawaii and was actually bought from this forum sometime last year August. I have wanted one in the natural finish for a very long time and was finally able to score one. I took out the Duncans and replaced them with Dimarzios crunch lab set. I did the same with the flames, the cherry red one has a Luqifire in the neck and Duncan Distortion in the bridge, the Kevin Bond has a Dimarzio D activator X.

Wow, nice looking family ya got there! Love the new, natural finish one.
    Great score!

Comment

Thanks man!! Really happy with my little family. The natural finish has always been the best looking one to me.

Comment

Congrats! Great collection.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I really love the ghost flame one

Comment

Really nice, the Y2KVs are great guitars. I've had a couple through the years, and they are absolute tone machines.

Comment

Originally posted by euronymous View Post
              I really love the ghost flame one
              Thanks man!!That one used to be a black pearl one that was beat up and I sent it to LEE at GMW and he refinished it and refretted with stainless steel frets. Awesome guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                Really nice, the Y2KVs are great guitars. I've had a couple through the years, and they are absolute tone machines.
                Yeah man I love them, best Flying V for me.

Comment

Nice Ukulele
                  no sig.....

Comment

nice! I just got my first y2kv off ebay not long ago and turns out, i'm 99% sure it was owned by someone here that doesnt seem to post any more. i reached out to them but no response. it is gunmetal gray. i was a little worried about what it'd look like in person but it is really slick. I've been wanting one for a while. i even got to play one of Dave's original black Y2KV's at a friend's music store about 8 years ago. Since then i've really wanted one but couldnt justify the price. until now i guess

Dont mean to hijack.. i would have done a NGD thread but i'm more of a lurker

Comment

nice very nice i missed out so many times on getting one when i had the cash. now there almost out of reach. i was busy buying up and restoring charvels.soooooooooooooo which brings me too.what would it take to get a tracing of the head stock and body with the sides marked where they meet the neck though on the natural. next time u change strings lol.hope im not out of line here but despert to do this project

Comment

Working...
                      X