Online Jackson Builder Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Jackson Builder Site?

I made one a few weeks ago that was good, and for the life of me, I can't find the builder website again! All I can find is the Japanese website that covers Jacksons among other makers, but they aren't that good and don't cover reverse headstock, etc. The other one was great.

Can anyone remember the better Jackson soloist builder site that is still up and running?

NOT THIS ONE: http://www.ysw-tct.com/kisekae/soloist650/base.asp

There's one here:

http://www.jacksonguitarpalace.com/jgp_mockup_soloist/jgpmockup.htm
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Thanks again, neilli!

Wait... this one doesn't include the logo or the bridge recess routing? The one I found weeks ago had these options in the builder. Is there another one out there? I can't find it.
      Last edited by claxor; 03-02-2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks indeed. I haven't used one of those since the Official Jackson site had one.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

There's one here, but you have to be a platinum member to use it.

Comment

Oh, I didn't know that. Nice.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
              There's one here, but you have to be a platinum member to use it.
              Well, I would, but has the forum website been hacked? Half the time I try to go to the forum via Google, it leads to this "filestore42" page instead. Just worried about putting my bank card info on the site if it's been compromised.

Comment

I've had the same issue with links to this forum for a few months.

Comment

This site is old and broken. It's amazing that it even still functions.
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by claxor View Post
                    Well, I would, but has the forum website been hacked? Half the time I try to go to the forum via Google, it leads to this "filestore42" page instead. Just worried about putting my bank card info on the site if it's been compromised.
                    Yeah what the heck is up with that??

Comment

I've had that happen to me a couple of times recently, too. Not sure if that's a sign of the JCF site itself being hacked, something here just being broken, if it's a Google thing, or whatever.

Comment

Here's a good one:

http://www.learnguitars.com/LearnDem...tGuitarGen.htm

Comment

Originally posted by claxor View Post
                          Poop! Looks like this is gone...

Comment

Working...
                          X