Jackson Jrs-1 USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Jrs-1 USA

Hi all. First post and a question. I just picked up a 1997 JRS-1. Ive owned a few nice Jacksons over the years, my two favorites being a Jackson Kelly MF-1 and a Jenna Jameson model. Both of which I parted with. Anyway I play Gibsons a lot and am not as familiar with Jacksons as I wish I was. Does anyone have a ballpark value on this? Its 22 fret, wilkinson trem, duncan pearly gates, single pickup, volume only control. I can try to post a pic or 2 later when I have a few minutes. I found the 97 Jackson catalog online and its in their except mine has the rosewood fingerboard. Its in beautiful shape with a few light scratches on the back, with original trem bar and case. From the little bit of info Ive found, they were only made 97 to 98. But google has not been good to me with this search. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks for reading ..... Bill

With the amount of great deals out there on used USA's, if you could get upwards of $1000 I'd be very happy.
    USA Select neck thrus can be had for that price if you're patient and find a seller willing to ship (craigslist), so getting that or more for a bolt on with a Wilkinson may take a lot of luck and a motivated buyer.

One never knows what something may sell for if the right buyer comes along. though. Put it on ebay, let them bid, and hope for the best.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I'm speaking in US prices and the US/Canadian markets. It would be different in most other countries.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
      X