Looking for a set of allen screws for my Jackson Soloist SL-1 made in 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a set of allen screws for my Jackson Soloist SL-1 made in 2006

One of the allen screws that tightens the string on the Floyd Rose bridge of my Jackson Soloist SL-1 was lost. Where do i purchase a set of this allen screws?

Are these the original black screws?

Allparts® Music Corporation is the world's leading distributor of guitar and bass parts to retailers, builders, techs, and guitar players.

Comment

Should be. These are a little cheaper and straight from the horse's mouth https://floydrose.com/collections/pa...ducts/froslsbp
      I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Where do i get the original Jackson black allen screws for the Floyd rose???

Comment

Try here.

The official home of the authentic Floyd Rose Tremolo System, Upgrades, Parts, Accessories, Audio, and more
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

You should be able to pick some at Menards or other hardware stores though they might be copper colored.

Comment

Wrong screws sorry.

Comment

any other seller that carries original black allen screws for Floyd Rose tremolo on my Jackson Soloist SL-1 guitar

Comment

I can't imagine the screws sold on the FR link I posted wouldn't fit an OFR.

I don't use Floyds, but it shouldn't be hard to get parts online.
                  96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Call Jackson direct. I have done that a few times and found what I needed.

Comment

Provided it has the original tremolo on it, it's a standard, typical, everyday OFR.
                      Parts shouldn't be at all hard to locate.

Comment

It might take him another two months to reply...
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I didn't even realize it was that old.

Comment

Working...
                          X