Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Adrian Smith San Dimas serial number...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Adrian Smith San Dimas serial number...

Hello

A few weeks ago I bought a Jackson Adrian Smith San Dimas (made in USA). I would like to know if anyone could help me to find out the year of manufacturing. On Jackson's web site I can't find current references to the serial numbers.

Thanks and regards.

Serial number?

Comment

We can if you post the number, or first half.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Hi

The first half is 007###

Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by aaguilar View Post
          Hi

The first half is 007###

Thanks...
          Very informative. 0070XX - 2009, 0079ХХ - 2013

Comment

Sorry... is 0075##.

Thanks again...

Comment

2010 or 2011

Comment

Are those numbers made public somewhere?
                96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Thanks to all for your time (especially Andrew85).

Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                    Are those numbers made public somewhere?
                    Not. These are my observations. Some years I collect different information about Jackson guitars (pics, price, catalog, serial number)

Comment

Just wanted to confirm mine as well...I have the pagan gold model and I'm trying to find out as much info about them as I can.
                      My serial number starts with 0073, I'm thinking that is 2013 since that is when I bought it and they only made pagan gold with
                      a white pick guard in 13 but I'm just wanting to make sure I'm right...thanks!!

Comment

That's one of the few number formats I don't have. If you check the pricelists/catalogues on the Jackson site you'll see the Gold was offered in 2011-12 with a maple or ebony board, but a black pick guard on both. Keep in mind, catalogues/pricelists contain errors.

The 2013 catalogue offers Gold/White PG, yet the 2013 pricelist doesn't mention Gold.

I'd say you have a late 2012 or 2013 based on that confusion. I'd expect date stamps in the neck pocket or spring cavity.

Comment

Working...
                        X