Finally acquired my white rabbit Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally acquired my white rabbit Jackson

I want to thank Cliff for selling me his Death Warrior and allowing me to finally get my hands on one. I tried over a year ago to get Jackson to build one but couldn't get them to build one. That's a long story and was five to six month ordeal with the custom shop. Any way I now have one and have to say it's a great guitar. I will be swapping out the SD pickups with a set of covered Lundgren M6's if they ever show up from the hinterlands. Also that volume pot under the bridge pickup has got to go (why do they put this there ??), it will be replaced with a kill switch and the volume moved back to the useless tone knob spot.

Anyway on to the picture, since many of you have seen it before I only did a group shot.

Congrats! Very cool Death Warrior, as well as the rest of your Jackson group.

Comment

Damn, that one really catches the eye.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Wow, that's an amazing guitar! Great finish, inlays, everything!
        Congrats!

Comment

Glad it's gone to a good home- looks like it's in great company!
          My other signature says something funny

Comment

Really digging that silverburst King V in the corner

Comment

awesome, love that shape

Comment

Awesome inlays with that graphic. Reverse head works great with that shape too.

Love the KV with greenish sparkle(?). What finish is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                  Love the KV with greenish sparkle(?). What finish is that?
                  It's a House of Kolor kameleon paint called Green/Purple. Depending on how the light is, It can look like a metal flake emerald green color, deep purple or somewhere in between. That guitar is supposedly the first KV with a Schaller Hannes bridge and the custom shop asked a couple times for confirmation that I really wanted that bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by XSvmbraDensX View Post
                    Really digging that silverburst King V in the corner
                    That's the Scott Ian signature guitar they should of released. He has one that is somewhat similar and I really liked the look of it.

Comment

Badass Warrior. My WR-1 had a horrific volume knob placement as well. It was well-balanced side to side. However, it seemed to want to tilt forward on me. Perhaps it was just my beer belly pushing on it.

Comment

Very cool indeed

Comment

Now that's cool.

Comment

Working...
                          X