Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marty Friedman Sig with multiple pup?

Hi All,

Do the Friedman Kelly signatures come with multiple pups or just the bridge pup? How many of these guitars were produced? Looks like they were out in he late 90's?

1 Bridge pickup only, If you see ones with more it is likely added after the fact. There are very few USA made and about 200 or so Professional Pros from Japan. I used to own the prototype but it was a soloist made in 1989 - 1990. they later changed to the Kelly shape.

Comment

Originally posted by AAEA View Post
      1 Bridge pickup only, If you see ones with more it is likely added after the fact. There are very few USA made and about 200 or so Professional Pros from Japan. I used to own the prototype but it was a soloist made in 1989 - 1990. they later changed to the Kelly shape.
      Tx- local pawnshop where I am vacationing had one but the neck pup and a few other things seemed off... most likely a counterfeit.

Comment

What? You owned a Soloist that changed to a Kelly?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Alissarr View Post
          Tx- local pawnshop where I am vacationing had one but the neck pup and a few other things seemed off... most likely a counterfeit.
          Can always post a pic, if it is real can maybe get them to knock some off since it's been under the knife.

Idk how people commit such blasphemous acts such as adding pickup routes. Buy a different guitar if you want a neck pickup.
          I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            What? You owned a Soloist that changed to a Kelly?
            Inquiring minds need to know
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Wait, Marty was gonna rep a Soloist before he switched to the Kelly? If so that would have been interesting.
              Jacksons haven't failed me so far

Comment

Which Kelly model was it? The KE1 with the Kahler bridge or the KE1T with the TOM string thru? Pics would he helpful and the serial number too if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                  Which Kelly model was it? The KE1 with the Kahler bridge or the KE1T with the TOM string thru? Pics would he helpful and the serial number too if possible.
                  And there was a Floyd Rose version too.
                  "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                  Gotta get away from here.
                  Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                  Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                    And there was a Floyd Rose version too.
                    Musician's Friend had gold Floyds, then there were black Floyds later.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X