Is this a good deal? 2006 USA KV2/1800$ CAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good deal? 2006 USA KV2/1800$ CAD

Hey guys, this deal popped up on my facebook and I thought it sounded like a rather good price.

Guitar looks in great shape. I still haven't tried it yet. Here are some pics.

As you can see, there's barely noticeable chip on the 2nd pic. Price is in canadian dollars.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like MisterRustInPeace.

Nice guitar, price is close to what I'd expect to pay, but seems a little steep to me...I always feel like these are listed at about the 1900-2500 range and then sell between 12-1700 depending on the finished/ rarity.

Nice guitar though and it seems to be in solid condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Alissarr View Post
      Nice guitar, price is close to what I'd expect to pay, but seems a little steep to me...I always feel like these are listed at about the 1900-2500 range and then sell between 12-1700 depending on the finished/ rarity.

Nice guitar though and it seems to be in solid condition.
      Are we still talking CAD dollars though? This is basically 1400 USD. Case is also included if that means anything...

Comment

If you really want one, then 1400 US isn't a bad price for it.
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Sorry yeah. Missed that you stated it was in Canadian. Sorry being a typical US butthole here.

Comment

Originally posted by Alissarr View Post
            Sorry yeah. Missed that you stated it was in Canadian. Sorry being a typical US butthole here.
            No worries buddeh. Well, if
            it's a fair price I guess i'll go try it. Didn't want to waste my time on something too overpriced.

Comment

Working...
            X