Jackson Soloist hardcase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Soloist hardcase?

Other than the official Jackson hardcase, what's the best options for other cases? Would a Gator case be a suitable alternative?
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

i have both, imho get the Jackson case. not that the gator case is bad, I think the Jackson one is better
    and they stack better for when you get another Jackson guitar
    Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

The OEM for the plastic molded Jackson hardcases is SKB Cases. Here is the 1SKB-66 case, which fits Jackson superstrats (among other companies' strat style guitars).

Some discussion can be found here: http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/152...B-Charvel-Case

A thirty-year standard in universal fit electric cases! The SKB-66 is designed for traditional body styles, both left and right handed Strat and Tele type guitars. Featuring a fitted interior with full neck support and Deluxe Plush protection on all sides, re-designed exterior bumper-protected corners, contoured stacking points for added convenience, and a rubber over-molded handle for comfortable carrying. This case comes with Travel Sentry® Approved locking latches installed. Using Travel Sentry® Approved locks allows your luggage to be opened, inspected, and relocked by TSA authorities without damage. For more information, visit www.travelsentry.org.

Comment

Jackson usually ships in the SKB but they still stock G&G cases as well.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thanks guys, I bought the SKB case in the end. It's not as tight fitting as I'd like (the guitar moves about a bit). I found sticking a rolled up sock in with the guitar helps with keeping it from moving about.
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Presuming you bought the 1SKB-66, it is meant for a full-sized Strat body, so superstrats will shift to varying degrees.

I wish Photobucket didn't disable hotlinking, because in my previous reply I linked a thread where I shared photos of six different Strat-style guitars and evaluated how they fit in the Charvel version of the 1SKB-66 case. Even a full-sized Strat (a Charvel So-Cal) has some wiggle room... and this is the case that is original to the guitar!

In any case it's much better than a totally generic case which is cavernous by comparison.

Comment

My USA DK1 Jackson Case, (SKB), will NOT accept any other guitar, it has ZERO wiggle room. Not sure what model it is?

Comment

Originally posted by ps43203 View Post
                My USA DK1 Jackson Case, (SKB), will NOT accept any other guitar, it has ZERO wiggle room. Not sure what model it is?
                My 1994 Jackson Fusion Professional H-H I believes resides in the same case. It fits like a glove with no room and that is a good thing.

Also, you can get Custom Fitted G&G Cases for your Jacksons. I have had a few for Soloists.

Comment

Working...
                X