Post Your Jacksons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your Jacksons!

Hey Guys I am new to the forum and I am a youngster and I love Jacksons! My wallet hates them, but whatever!

Here is mine, I got it a few months ago it is 2003 Usa Soloist in Violin Brown (Honestly it looks like a more wine red/dark red)

Last edited by Jackson1980; 03-15-2018, 07:52 PM.

I don't see an image
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

You're gonna have to post your pics on an Image Hosting Site
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

http://s44.photobucket.com/user/justinbirtha/media/IMG_3605_zpsayxeioht.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

'Tis a nice one.
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

My PC-1 "Shred"

Comment

Welcome onboard! Here's my 2017 Custom Shop soloist in ferrari red and 1982 Charvel star in seafoam green!

20170920_163918 by Niko Raty, on Flickr

Comment

Here are my custom shops. (Ignore the ESP NV STD)

King V Silverburst is mahogany body with maple neck
                King V in Gurple (Green/Purple) is all mahogany with a Hannes brdige
                90's Rhoads Pro that I picked up off a forum member here.

27" scale baritone King V with Hannes bridge. Limba body and neck

Jackson Death Warrior

There's another dozen or so Charvels/Jacksons sitting in cases around here also

Comment

93 USA Soloist EDS
                  USA HT6 Juggernaut
                  Charvel DK24FR

Comment

After fighting photobucket for 3 hours (WTF has happened to that site?), here's my most recent group pic. One has gone, another has arrived..

Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Love that Dan Spitz TMNT Rhoads!

Comment

Wow guys I haven't look in this and all I gotta say is wow! Also by any chance how do you view someones profile and see their media if possible? thanks

Comment

Wow, where to begin?! The Bud star, the white FB, the green "Neill" - (is that a soloist or Dinky?). The rootbeer and PC orange burst. Damn nice! Cool illustration of the difference between a strat and a dinky on the right too.

Comment

96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by AIC70 View Post
                              Wow, where to begin?! The Bud star, the white FB, the green "Neill" - (is that a soloist or Dinky?). The rootbeer and PC orange burst. Damn nice! Cool illustration of the difference between a strat and a dinky on the right too.
                              Thanks! The Neill is a Soloist - the splatter at the back is gone, but I have a gold sparkle dinky to add!
                              Popular is not the same as good
                              Rare is not the same as valuable
                              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                              X