Jackson USA Soloist SL2H made in USA TRADE opinion Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson USA Soloist SL2H made in USA TRADE opinion Please

I have a chance to trade my MUSICMAN LUKE 1 in Candy RED with Musicman licensed Floyd Rose for a MINT BLACK Jackson USA Soloist SL2H with EMG pick ups. A straight trade guitar for guitar. How much is the JACKSON worth?? What do you guys think. I really like the JACKSON and it will be my first. I hardly ever play the Musicman LUKE 1. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Fret-Shredder; 05-25-2018, 03:59 PM.

$1200 +/- in my opinion. Maybe more if it's more recent.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Recently picked up a black MIA Soloist with OFR, MoP logo and inlays in absolute mint condition with SKB case for $1,050 USD.

Comment

There are great deals these days as the markets are flooded with guitars and there are few buyers. Craigslist and similar sites offer deals occasionally that seem impossible to believe, but many/most are legit.

In a perfect world I'd say a used black SL2H in mint shape should be a damn good deal at $1500-1600. 'Mint' being an important word.
        Realistically, $1200-1400.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I paid $1650 for a mint 2005 Lightning SL2 and I feel it was well worth that and falls within the ball park of what you were saying Mudlark. Colors, graphics, etc, plus condition is what makes the price move up and down as most are aware.
          'Howling in shadows
          Living in a lunar spell
          He finds his heaven
          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I know for sure I paid $1250 new for a black SL2H in 2002/2003. That was with tax. I wish I hadn`t sold it.

Comment

Working...
            X