NGD! ...again! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD! ...again! :)

Got this beauty for $1100. Gonna switch out all the chrome for black, even the Floyd. Also got the call this morning that my custom shop build was approved and in the works! Happy Tuesday, my Jackson family!

Last edited by synapsistheory; 08-15-2018, 09:53 PM.

You're gonna have to update your avatar picture again. It's gonna be a monthly thing since you have a knack for finding inexpensive USAs!

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
      You're gonna have to update your avatar picture again. It's gonna be a monthly thing since you have a knack for finding inexpensive USAs!
      true true! I'll get right on that!

Nahh, no more guitars for a while. Gotta save some money for my custom shop...whenever that'll be completed. My sales rep said 10-12 months but you know how the CS is. Could be 4 months or it could be 2 years. God only knows

Comment

Wow nice find and she looks awesome! Cant wait to see it in black.

Comment

Originally posted by synapsistheory View Post
          Nahh, no more guitars for a while.
          Famous last words.

Comment

A nice flame top ! At such a good price ! I heard the SL2H MAH has discontinued no idea how true was it... but i just sold mine couple of days back...

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
              Wow nice find and she looks awesome! Cant wait to see it in black.
              Thank you! I can't wait to see it in black either! I hate chrome......with a passion!

Famous last words.
              I'm going to try to exercise some self control. Keyword: "try"

Originally posted by hopkinsWFG View Post
              A nice flame top ! At such a good price ! I heard the SL2H MAH has discontinued no idea how true was it... but i just sold mine couple of days back...
              Thank you, sir! I agree! I had'nt heard that but it would'nt surprise me. Why on earth would you sell such a fine looking(and playing) instrument???
              Last edited by synapsistheory; 08-15-2018, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Nice score! The black hardware will look great!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by synapsistheory View Post
                  Thank you! I can't wait to see it in black either! I hate chrome......with a passion!

I'm going to try to exercise some self control. Keyword: "try"

Thank you, sir! I agree! I had'nt heard that but it would'nt surprise me. Why on earth would you sell such a fine looking(and playing) instrument???
                  Hahah... cause i finally found the answer by owning two shannon old school build soloist and its completely different animal...

Comment

Cool soloist! Congrats.

Comment

Beauty! Congrats!

Comment

I use to own one of those many years ago. SL2H natural alder with natural flame maple. Fabulous guitar. But as usual GAS got to me back then!!

Comment

Famous last words.
                          Lol. So true...never say never

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll put up some updated photos.

Originally posted by Jackrippedv View Post
                            Lol. So true...never say never
                            I know, right? I'll probably end up getting another one before my custom shop is done

Comment

Nice score. Please post pics to the thread when you swap to black. I would love to see it.

I don't like chrome either. I bought two soloists with chrome and swapped them both to black...

Comment

Working...
                              X