Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New/Old GD: My Old Jackson USA Custom Shop Soloist!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New/Old GD: My Old Jackson USA Custom Shop Soloist!!

I odered this guitar back in 2003 and received it in 2005. Took 18 months to make. I sold it during the recession. It changed hands twice and I managed to get her back. I feel very blessed!! All natural mahogany, black binding on the neck and headstock non-recessed Floyd, ebony fingerboard, 24 ex-jumbo frets, 25.5 scale, mop iron cross inlays, emg 81, real ebony Jackson logo. Custom Shop written on back of headstock, custom fitted G&G case.

Last edited by slayer; 08-22-2018, 06:46 PM.

Nice! I almost bought it!!

Comment

Awesome Jack! it is back where it belongs. Hold on to it.

Comment

I remember that one. Congrats on getting it back, Jack!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very nice! Is that the one that Rege had, or did he have the other one? There was a difference between them but damned if I can recall what it is now..
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That's a beauty!!

Comment

Thank you fellas!! Yes, Rege bought it from me. Then Dragon Guitars bought it. I bought it from them. Rege is a totally cool dude, buy from him with total confidence!! The differences are minor, I think trussrod cover, pickup, and mine has 2 crosses on the 24th fret, the other doesn`t. I played mine for 2 hours yesterday and didn`t want to put her down. I believe the other sister to mine is for sale. Talk to Rege, he will fill you in on the details.

Comment

Originally posted by diego_inc View Post
                Nice! I almost bought it!!
                Wow, that was a close one!! I really had a fear of someone buying it once it popped back up on Reverb. My gut told me the time is now!! Thank you.

Comment

Seriously beautiful 'Hog body on that! Back where she belongs!

Comment

Love the inlays!

Comment

Thanks Fellas!!

Comment

Always like that one. Rege sent me photos of it years ago.

Comment

Always loved those inlays, saw it listed a few times, congrats !

Comment

I remember seeing photos of that guitar ages ago. That is a blast from the past! What a great homecoming!

Is Rege a member of this forum? I see him posting prominently on the https://www.facebook.com/groups/1703...ZwORNGCACci_tg "Jackson Made in U.S.A" Facebook group, but I still prefer the JCF itself over anything on Facebook.

Comment

Hi Jack !

Jeff here - I'm glad to have helped you get your guitar back from so long ago - I hope you play the hell out of it - it's a great sounding and special guitar.
                              It was a difficult choice for me to let it go.

As far as Dragon Guitars, it's really just a domain name that I have - I guess I should have explained that better.

When I sell guitars, these are my own personal instruments that were purchased the same way everyone else does.

Jeff
                              Last edited by jeff9beck; 08-24-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X