NGD: KV2 - White with Black Bevels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: KV2 - White with Black Bevels

New guitar day!! Been eyeing this bad boy for a few months!

This thing is CLEAN! Looks hardly played!

Serial number U214xx any idea what year? My personal list is saying ballpark 2008?

Last edited by synapsistheory; 01-13-2019, 08:47 PM.

Love that guitar bro its just awesome in every way

Comment

Cool Jackson, congrats! Based on my log, your production date is around August 2008.

Comment

I remember you hinted at a new purchase in your RR1 Classifieds post! Congrats!

With how quickly your collection evolves lately, I'm really losing track of what you have. Quality problem right there!

Comment

Nice one. Always loved that finish. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
            Love that guitar bro its just awesome in every way
            Thanks, P I K A! I concur! I'm not usually a fan of white guitars but the black bevels really makes it pop

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
            Cool Jackson, congrats! Based on my log, your production date is around August 2008.
            Thanks, Johnny! I appreciate the info!

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
            I remember you hinted at a new purchase in your RR1 Classifieds post! Congrats!

With how quickly your collection evolves lately, I'm really losing track of what you have. Quality problem right there!
            Thanks, dude! haha true, I gotta slow down though. Fortunately, the girlfriend supports my guitar addiction, however, I do have a problem lol I bought her a guitar this weekend for her birthday coming up. Damn right it was a Jackson! It's a blue JS22. Good beginner axe. If she ends up not playing it for some reason, I'm sure I'll inherit it.

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
            Nice one. Always loved that finish. Congrats.
            Thanks, shredder!

Comment

Beautiful specimen, immaculate! Great score!

Comment

I love that finish. Is the star a sticker, or part of the paint job?
                Either way, I thinks it's cool, and gives the guitar just a little"extra" in the looks dept.

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
                  Beautiful specimen, immaculate! Great score!
                  Thanks! ��

Originally posted by freedom's door View Post
                  I love that finish. Is the star a sticker, or part of the paint job?
                  Either way, I thinks it's cool, and gives the guitar just a little"extra" in the looks dept.
                  It’s a sticker. The first owner accidentally took a chip out of the clear coat and the second owner(guy I bought it from) put the sticker over it. Like you said, it gives the guitar a little extra. I may fix it or drop fill the area in the future.

Comment

Very cool!!

Comment

Awesome Axe!! Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                      X