• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My candidate for the next GOTM

Very cool...nice find Matt.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I love the cloud graphic on the back [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]oke: [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...It is a really cool guitar....hmmmm my poke Graemlin seems sick...well not MYYY poke graemlin,(he is fine) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] THE poke Graemlin

Comment

NICE!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Almost makes me wanna resurrect the Star body I've got in my closet...

Comment

Great score Newc! That graphic is way way way better than the one they're doing now.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

outstanding. Thanks for stringing her up and giving us another look. F*cking superb.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool...Shattered Glass with a factory clowd graphic on the back. The famed "looking thru a broken window" Star. Very Rare. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Or, "Oops I dropped my glasses" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I love the cloud graphic on the back [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]oke: [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...It is a really cool guitar....hmmmm my poke Graemlin seems sick...well not MYYY poke graemlin,(he is fine) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] THE poke Graemlin

[/ QUOTE ]
                  ooopsie on me [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] I should learn to read all the posts before chiming in. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                  >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

lovin it [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Sweet! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I love it..Looks super sweet!!

Ox

Comment

Wow dude! I don't normally like stars but that just plain fuckin' rocks! So get it boxed up and ready to ship. Do you need my address again?
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]Hell Yeah ! Stars Fuckin Rule !! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Definite congrats. That's sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X