• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show me some b/w graphics, yo

Look carefully at the logo [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Brett!!! I want my Soloist back !! (Just kiddin' bro !)

Well, here's my contribution from what's left of my collection:

-Kenn

***EDIT***

Found another pic...Same Explo, but with Brett's axe and another SD:

-K

Comment

<font color="aqua">No, it wasn't a stock job, that was actually my first charcoal drawing and then I poly'd over it with quite a few coats. I want to do the exact opposite on a black guitar but not the same picture. Not sure what I want to do yet. </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Do a figure in the same type of hooded cloak but with the hand closer to the bottom with the palm up (where this one is "GIMME YER SOUL!" the other would be "Take my hand, please" - sort of a Yin/Yang pair) with a face obscured by a bright inner light, and all you see are the eyes.

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Brett!!! I want my Soloist back !! (Just kiddin' bro !)

Well, here's my contribution from what's left of my collection:

-Kenn

***EDIT***

Found another pic...Same Explo, but with Brett's axe and another SD:

[/ QUOTE ]

ludicrous. if i owned those three id gangbang'em.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Do a figure in the same type of hooded cloak but with the hand closer to the bottom with the palm up (where this one is "GIMME YER SOUL!" the other would be "Take my hand, please" - sort of a Yin/Yang pair) with a face obscured by a bright inner light, and all you see are the eyes.

Newc

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="aqua">Damn Matt, that's good, VERY good! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

Comment

I like that grid looking one...

Ox

Comment

Wow, a b/w graphics thread!!!!!

Dave, why haven't you showed us that charcoal yet?! It's very cool! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

My 1987 Soloist (haven't done a decent photo shoot with this one yet, so here's a bodyshot only):

My 1995 Charvel USA San Dimas Reissue (hopefully will be here soon):

My Fernandes Rhoads Prototype V1.0 (doesn't exactly qualify, please don't kill me):
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Dave, why haven't you showed us that charcoal yet?! It's very cool! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="aqua">Actually I did. I revealed it last Halloween (hence the pumpkin [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ) I'm sorry you missed it bro. By the way, that Jackson "Grid" pic is beautiful. Love the zebras in it and the reflection off of it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'll be sending you a PM soon [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
                    Dave ->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

My 1987 Soloist (haven't done a decent photo shoot with this one yet, so here's a bodyshot only):

My 1995 Charvel USA San Dimas Reissue (hopefully will be here soon):

My Fernandes Rhoads Prototype V1.0 (doesn't exactly qualify, please don't kill me):

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jackson1, your grid soloist doesn't happen to have a reverse headstock does it?
                      We must!
                      We must!
                      We must increase the bust!
                      The bigger the better!
                      The tighter the sweater!
                      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Soloist1, no, but man i wish it had! Why are you asking? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        Henrik

Comment

I just remember seeing one on eBay a few years back with the grid and 2 hums that had a rev headstock. I think it went for 700 bucks or something like that. I was pissed I didn't have the funds at the time to bid. Awesome guitar at a cheap price. The one you have is a beauty. Looks super clean.
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!

Comment

I have been watching eBay on&amp;off for the last 1.5 years and have seen 2 or 3 Jackson 3D-Grid's in all. So not many out there, i guess. A JCF'er has a bolt-on i think.

I payed $700 for mine too. You and me would get in a bidding fight if that reverse head 3D-Grid appeared on eBay again for sale!
                            Henrik

Comment

No bidding war. You'd have it without a challenge from me in the near future. I'm in for a custom GMW that is going to be my last guitar purchase for a while. I have my rev head metallic sparkle with black crackle soloist to keep me happy in that department. Although any time I see a soloist with a rev head I get that itch.
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                I have my rev head metallic sparkle with black crackle soloist

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that not represented here in this thread? [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                                Henrik

Comment

Working...
                                X