No announcement yet.

FINALLY...MY FIRST JACKSON-RR1!! (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FINALLY...MY FIRST JACKSON-RR1!! (Pics)

love that roads , but damnit you're a lousy photographer [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweeeeeet! gotta love the RR-1's [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

is alexi laiho in your avatar picture?

Comment

Thanks again.
          and yes that is alexi laiho in my picture [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey guys..i need some help.
            Isn't the serial number should be printed on the last fret?
            i'm a bit worried cos it doesnt have...any experts could help me out? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, for a neckthrough USA it should. Are you sure it's not anywhere on the guitar? It's not a first, though. I've heard of this issue before - but i haven't got an explantion other than it could be an error from Jackson.

I think i remember that Matt (mattsmusiccenter) had this issue and asked Jackson for an explanation. Never heard if he did receive an answer. Matt?
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

SCHWINNG!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Freakin' NICE! Nobody makes a Rhoads like Jackson, the original.

Comment

Drink is on xjimmyleungx!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] must... get... RR1...

Comment

Black with white bevels is my favorite color!!! I have been talking with a couple local Jackson dealers about ordering an RR-1T in that color. As for the serial number, I recently bought a new Jackson RR-1T that had no serial number stamped on the fingerboard, weird!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X