Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much can I expect to pay for a USA custom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much can I expect to pay for a USA custom?

I did a custom shop quote on a 24 fret rr today and it came out to $4200. I've heard that it's actually much cheaper when you take the quote form to a dealer... does anyone have an idea of what i can actually expect to pay?

Re: How much can I expect to pay for a USA custom?

Sent ya a PM...

Comment

i would like to know the price too. (curiousity ...or reference maybe?)
      do you mind PM me for the price as well?

Comment

GKelter - I've been doing Custom Shop orders since 1989, my experience can help make your purchase flawless. I'll beat your best price too.

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Battle of the JCF dealers! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Battle of the JCF dealers! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I should get my popcorn ready.

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

<font color="red"> I'm ready!!! </font>

Nick

Comment

Seriously, send your custom shop quote to these dealers and you will get your price.
              Good luck!
              [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL @ Nick
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's almost like watching an accident and seeing 2 lawyers fight it out for the shot at the "horribly injured" client. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X