RR1-T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR1-T

Hey I am thinking of getting one in a few months, maybe around aprill for my 18th, I would get the rr1 but I have a floyded guitar so I dont really need one.

Just wondering if anyone has any pics of these awesome beasts?

Cheers, Owain

Re: RR1-T

I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I must say I bought a RR-1T a few months ago and it quickly became my #1 guitar!!!

Comment

I have been waiting a couple of months for a white with black bevels.....and the wait is freakin killing me. [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Enjoy!

You should check out the dealers websites too. I know at least Kev has got some pics.

Nick

Comment

Behold!

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

SWEEEEEETTT!
                Only the thing I don't get along with my RRV is the balance of the guitar.
                Even when I sit down, it is so hard to play.
                I need one of these Acoustic straps to hold the neck and body to balance it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys that flame top looks really nice, but I want to get either a white with bevels, or pins, or ivory, and pins with gold hardware, or graphic like lightening or graveyard.

All with the pickups being changed to EMG's, I thought I wouldnt get on with a tunomatic, but playing my KVX10 I found that it's very niceto play sitting, unplugged due to the jack location, isnt the RR-1 like the RR-3/5 with the strat jack in the upper horn?

Cheers, Owain, we need more RR-1T pic people!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    SWEEEEEETTT!
                    Only the thing I don't get along with my RRV is the balance of the guitar.
                    Even when I sit down, it is so hard to play.
                    I need one of these Acoustic straps to hold the neck and body to balance it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Which is yours: neck thru or bolt on(I'm asking because upper strap button is located different due to the neck plate)? My RR1 (neck thru) balance is flawless [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img](any kind of strap), though not a sitting player [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img](can be done, but again, not so comfortable). Play sittin'? Who cares? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is a picture of my PCS Rhoads

Comment

Nick, is that trans black? Almost looks like a sunburst...
                        I`d love to have one like that.

Comment

Thanks guys yeah that RRV is probably a bolt on my KVX10 suffers from the same neck heavyness.

Need to stick a longer screw in one of the neck holes, adn put the strap button on that.

Anyways I'll probably sell that to get soem money towards the RR1-T or M-II i'm gassing after at the moment both ahve advantages disadvantages but i'll consider both at the moment.

Cheers, Owain

Comment

I sit with the Neck thru RR1 on my right leg with the neck up in a classical position,and it is the most comfortable guitar I play sitting.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Nick, is that trans black? Almost looks like a sunburst...
                              I`d love to have one like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, I love trans black. Almost all of the guitars that I have GAS for are in trans black. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Nick

Comment

Working...
                              X