RR1-T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RR1-T

Spaceace, if i remember correctly you have a (or have one coming) white Rhoads with black bevels, right? I would pay for some nice big pictures of that color combo. Please?
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yes Henrik I have one on order,that I hope to get sometime in August.This is a pic of the one that made me order mine.I will take better pics when mine arrives [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

bevels and pinstripes matches the rhoads body so much .... i just lov'em!!!

Comment

That Trans black on looks uber sweet Nek,although all of them look cool [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

Damm that beveled Rhoads looks really good.

Cheers, Owain

Comment

Thanks Space! Now i'll scroll up again and watch that Rhoads while drinking my coffee (with cream). I need to decide on a finish i'm gonna use on a project and this might be it.
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thanks for all the Pics guys i'll definately be getting one if only I had enough cash to buy all the guitars I wanted.

I am highly considering making a KL style Explorer from Warmoth now though.

Having seen one on Ebay.

Cheers, Owain

Comment

Love the string thru's...hoping they start a Warrior and KV string-thru soon!

- Joel
                  RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                  RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                  X