Jackson Wants YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jackson Wants YOU!

No i hadnt been there. Whats your point? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] and i meant none EVH related. Although the Yellow and black looks great and very tempting. Just wonder how much theyll cost the average joe like me. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Gil

Comment

Dirtyworks, pretty freakin' scary lookin! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Coming from me, that's saying something! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Congrats on finding your long lost brother [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

The USAs in stock at dealers is mostly a matter of the dealers isn't it?
          I went into a local shop, and was pleasantly surprised to see a ghost flames SL1 in the display case at the front of the store!
          They just started carrying Jackson and they have a few Japanese imports as well as the JS ones hanging on the wall too. Nice!

Comment

Hey Steve Man, How big is Medford? I have a friend that lives there named Jon. I know it's a long shot but just wondering.

Comment

Well the Medford area (including all of the surrounding towns) is pretty big..
              Medford itself has about 60-65,000 people and then Ashland (college town) has like 25,000 and there are some small surrounding towns with a few thousand each so the whole local area has somewhere in the neighborhood of 100,000 people.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Given the notoriously long history of college students being poor, you are probably better off without a USA Jackson because you know you'd have to sell it to pay for something (food, rent, tuition, etc).

[/ QUOTE ]

That actually did happen when I started my freshman year. I sold my black '89 Rhoads to pay for my second semester after getting laid off, and it pissed me off, but I had to do it. I don't have to do that now because my job is (seemingly) stable enough. I just feel the annual college year start-up money crunch, that'll pass after a while, but still knocks off a new KV from my buy list. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Maiden will play basically anything. In terms of Jacksons/Charvels, Adrian's played and owned various Soloists (including a doubleneck), Strathead Strats, and most recently a King V. Dave had that wine-red Jackson Strathead Strat around the "No Prayer For The Dying" era, and recently acquired a Wayne Charvel Rock Legend (I think) from Wayne Guitars. I know the Wayne isn't strictly a "Charvel" but hey, close enough. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I've never seen Janick and Steve with anything else except their usual Fenders, and the occasional Gibson (Janick), Guild (Steve), and Ibanez (Steve).

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot the Lado's dude

Comment

*black and brass*...omfg..I think I found my next guitar! (Not meaning yours, meaning ANY black and brass Rhoads.

How's the neck on it? Does it have the jumbo frets, or the tall thin ones?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      *black and brass*...omfg..I think I found my next guitar! (Not meaning yours, meaning ANY black and brass Rhoads.

How's the neck on it? Does it have the jumbo frets, or the tall thin ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

The neck is fast and sweet. It has the jumbo frets too.
                      "Gonna Bend You Like A G String" - RIP Bon Scott

Comment

Working...
                      X