• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC-1 - Great Guitar

[ QUOTE ]
    I got mine for $1300 - was a NAAM demo.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I knew it.When I checked the price of it , I was surprised and I was stupid enough I didn't buy it.
    I guess because it was demod at NAMM, the dealer sold it cheaper to move fast but that PC1 has killer top.
    I even saw some pics from that NAMM show and your PC1 looked killer in every photo. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    I am jealous.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But I am fine, I am getting this super cool guitar from the recent NAMM too and another cool thing to follow.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm dyin to own my own PC1, but there are a few guitars on my "to buy" list and I just can't figure out which one to get first. In the mean time, I practice so when I actually buy my guitars, I can play em the way they should be played. Good stuff though dude, glad to hear you like yours. How's the sustainer workin for ya? What does it do for your tone? Haven't had the chance to hear it yet

Comment

Im going to have a few of mine, including the diamond plate, on display at the NJ Asbury Guitar show Aug 21-22 if you want to check out how they feel...

Brooks
        www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

That's awesome. The PC1 is already on my list for the next expensive guitar I buy.

Comment

I absolutely love mine.... It's Rootbeer and has become my number 1 player.

Comment

SUSTAINER - Works great - everybody that hears it when I play it for them is just shocked at how good it sounds but I rarely use it because I will get lazy about using my fingers to get harmonics. It is awsome though.
              PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Play till you die!
                PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

And if anyone wants a Chlorine or Red Rum, PM me!

Comment

Welcome to the PC1 club! My Chlorine PC1 is my #1 player. Everytime I see one for sale on Ebay or someplace else, I have to hold myself back. Its my best Jackson IMHO.

Ken

Comment

You have a PM

Comment

Definitely the best Jackson. A friend talked me into trying one. I am so glad I did. Wasn't sure about the bolt on neck but now I realize they are brighter than the neck throughs. Also wasn't sure about the thicker Charvel neck but I can play on it better.
                        I have played the Warrior, SL1, SL2 and my friend has had several Jacksons and Charvels and we both agree after trying several the PC1 is the best of the Jacksons.

I am currently looking into getting one custom built with a different headstock (I like the headstock of the KV2's), and a shaved bottom horn on the body for easier access to the 24th fret so I can get an Am arpeggio smoothly.
                        Don't know if I will go with a sustainer or just a second passive neck pick up though.
                        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

I want to play one so bad, but I haven't ever seen one in person.

Comment

Working...
                          X