X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MY NEW TOY!

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Any bets on how long before it shows up in the classifieds with retail pricing?

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="blue">Harsh....but funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
    <font color="yellow"> And probably true...</font>

Comment

Nice guitar! It reminds me that I currently don't own a single Jackson guitar, only a Charvel. Better get me one quickly! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice finish, cool score!
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I like the finish, very cool!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Dude, why didn't you give us a countdown before posting a picture? For example...

Post 1 - Awesome new guitar located
            Post 2 - Offer made
            Post 3 - Offer accepted
            Post 4 - It shipped today
            Post 5 - Tracking (maybe show a picture of a UPS truck)
            Post 6 - The Box is here (pict of the box)
            Post 7 - Big picture of the case with a "in 10 hours, 36 minutes, and 6 seconds I'll open this" statement
            Post 8 - The guitar as you've pictured above

And with all those posts, you probably could have mixed a few more pictures of the guitars you have for sale, in case anyone missed them the last 14 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, Nice guitar and I love Kelly.
            Grat you finally got another Jackson.
            Congrats!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Any bets on how long before it shows up in the classifieds with retail pricing?

[/ QUOTE ]
              It will be the 15% increased retail price just in case to let you know.
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Another JCF 'Pile-on'.
                [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                Dude is relatively new, and a moderate 'Classified adjustment' may be appropriate - but are you guys gonna follow him from thread to thread? Are there rules that have been broken?

And Greg is right - some of us are real assholes!!
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Nice guitar! As for the negative comments, just let that crap run off like water on a duck's back. Next time you get ready to sell something, run the add by Brett to make sure you meet his classified requirements and then ship it off to Ron for a grammar/spell check.
                  "POOP"

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...art=1&amp;vc=1

Hey Bossier City, see if you agree with this ad. This is what we were talking about.

Comment

25 cent digital prints!!!!! Holy $hit That's a bargain.
                      We must!
                      We must!
                      We must increase the bust!
                      The bigger the better!
                      The tighter the sweater!
                      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I'm thinking if the pics worked the stuff may have sold. But maybe not. lol
                        We must!
                        We must!
                        We must increase the bust!
                        The bigger the better!
                        The tighter the sweater!
                        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

The dude was here to sell stuff. Nothing more. Look at his history. The vast majority of his posts were business related.
                          Pile on? He had it coming. If you post something and it ain't selling here after a couple of bumps...it ain't selling here. Move it along to ebay.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Hey Bossier City, see if you agree with this ad. This is what we were talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Houston, Texas, I'm well aware of that thread. The guy was relatively new to the forums and he tried to sell a couple of mutts. No one responded, so he dropped another item. Still, no one responded so he bumped the damn thing until you nailed him.

Wouldn't it have been just as easy to give the guy some positive tips on how to run adds at the JCF instead of railing on him at every turn? He had met the requirements set by the admins, so what's the big deal about him selling his stuff, even if it's everything he owns?

So the guy does something to irritate you and ya'll are like sharks fighting over a drop of blood in a vast ocean, yet you wonder why he called you guys assholes. Remember, everyone was a newbie at some point. Who railed on your asses?

Anyway, that's my viewpoint. Take it and a quarter and you might get some day old coffee. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "POOP"

Comment

Nevermind my previous post. This kind of stuff has been going on for the 2 1/2 years that I've been a member and it's going to continue for the next 2 1/2 years and beyond. Sorry for throwing my two cents in. Carry on.
                              "POOP"

Comment

Nice Kelly! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

As for the rest of the thread [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X