Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MY NEW TOY!

[ QUOTE ]
    Dude, why didn't you give us a countdown before posting a picture? For example...

Post 1 - Awesome new guitar located
    Post 2 - Offer made
    Post 3 - Offer accepted
    Post 4 - It shipped today
    Post 5 - Tracking (maybe show a picture of a UPS truck)
    Post 6 - The Box is here (pict of the box)
    Post 7 - Big picture of the case with a "in 10 hours, 36 minutes, and 6 seconds I'll open this" statement
    Post 8 - The guitar as you've pictured above

And with all those posts, you probably could have mixed a few more pictures of the guitars you have for sale, in case anyone missed them the last 14 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      some of you guys are real assholes!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yes, I'm an ****. Big fuckin' deal. But you sir, are out doing us all.

[img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

That's cool [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]can you take some closer shots then?

Comment

*whistling* what the world needs now, is Love, sweet love...haha. nice kelly bor!

Comment

Nice looking guitar!

Comment

Very nice Kelly!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Nevermind my previous post. This kind of stuff has been going on for the 2 1/2 years that I've been a member and it's going to continue for the next 2 1/2 years and beyond. Sorry for throwing my two cents in. Carry on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't usually chime in on these threads because quite honestly, I haven't been here that long and I don't feel it's my place, but here goes.

First off, don't take offense to my point. I just don't understand.

Do you want this board to change? It is what it is. If this guy or any others are not here for the reasons this board is intended for then what is wrong with the members that have been here since early on giving him hell? This is a blatant case of somebody using the board to sell. Whats the point in getting upset because Brett didn't take the time to hold this guys hand and help him understand how he should post and go over the rules. **** that. We all know the rules. Brett or any one else didn't help the rest of us understand what is wrong and right. It's obvious!

1) I like it when some one breaks obvious rules and the whole board attacks that person. Break the rules and pay the price.

2) I like Sullies nut nooses and spam edits. It shows that the admins are one the same page with the rest of us(most of us).

3) I like it when Ron corrects spelling errors (my own included). It's part of the culture of this board.

This is what this board is about. Love it or leave it.

Now lets talk about Jacksons and Charvels instead of running a guitar shop in the classifieds.

[img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Jim
                "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Ok, what rules did the guy break?
                  "POOP"

Comment

It's called Spam. He's main reson for being here is to sell gear. It's abusing the reason for being here. He bumped that post way more than he should have.

Look, I respect your position on this, but I just don't understand it. We've all posted stuff, bumped a few times and then let it go. I think we need to agree that we disagree on this one.

jim
                    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Germandeth, how about the fact that this board doesn't exist for him to sell stuff?
                      Take a look at his history. Those strats are not his first posts in the classifieds - not by a long shot. Do some research. What exactely did he offer the forum at large? THAT'S what we're talking about.

Comment

I can see why you guys are irritated, but if he truly spammed the boards, I'm sure sully or one of the other admins would have jumped down his throat. Was he warned by the JCF Staff? Has he been banned?

I'm not defending the guy, he can do that on his own. But I remember when he first arrived, he posted a cool double cut, Firebird headstock guitar that he had built. It wasn't for sale. Since that time, I've seen two mutts and one Strat with 3 humbuckers. I'm sorry, I just don't see that as excessive or abusive. Anyway, I've stated my point and you guys have done the same. Time for a cocktail.
                        "POOP"

Comment

this place is f'en awesome.

Comment

Mark
                            Any Smeltz news?
                            Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Mark
                              Any Smeltz news?

[/ QUOTE ]
                              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
                              "POOP"

Comment

I don't see the big deal... So he bumped it a few times. If it was a guitar we all wanted but none of us could afford... we'd be happy he hadn't shipped it off to eBay and had time to come up with the funds. But since it's a couple of parts mutts and a beat to hell strat, nobody wants it.

I admit it kinda peeved me to see those things posted in the classifieds for so long, but I just figured it was none of my business since I didn't want anything to do with them. He has 266 posts and has fulfilled the required amount and it seems to me that he has contributed quite a bit in other threads as well. JMO...

Comment

Working...
                                X