MY NEW TOY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MY NEW TOY!

Ok, nevermind my last post... I just read his bio.... all I can say is... "Can ya suck your own d!ck too?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jeez...

Comment

Sweet color! Congrats!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Ok, nevermind my last post... I just read his bio.... all I can say is... "Can ya suck your own d!ck too?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "playing guitar for 40 years since the age of 8,turned pro at age 18, semi retired from the road and has owned my own guitar repair shop for 10 years. "

My, my....check out the three different verb tenses in one run-on sentence! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] A new record, folks!

Oh, was that piling on? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This post is just his way of trying to get you guys to like him again....hey check out my new JACKSON...please, please like me. I have 3 more coming...I am cool. Oh, did I mention I have more stuff to sell? Screw retail, I want list for it.

Comment

I once live in Sault Ste. Marie and have actually been to the guys store. I was going to take a guitar there for fretwork, although I ended up not doing it for whatever reason. I met him, actually, I recognize his photo. Anyway, he is here as a dealer on business, and I think he should have been up front with that. I question his interest in Jackson guitars, I think there is none on his part, from seeing his shop and talking to him about guitars in general once. He most likely is on many forums, as an outlet for particular brands.

Comment

I came into this thread to see a guitar and end up laughing my ass off [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

all it's missing is...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow"> Bob...you Sir..... [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

..you guys are cold! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I keep coming back to this thread though to see more responces.. lol

Ox

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Me too.
                        We are actually keep bumping this thread without the original poster.
                        Where is he?
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Licking his wounds.

Comment

HOMO

A man who chases anothers post around is........ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seems like a nice guy to me, always pretty respectful and upbeat. Quit dickdoggin the guy. Never resorts to BS he has had thrown at him.

I appreciate that he contributes pics and offers stuff for sale. If its priced high so what, it doesn't sell. I have seen many an overpriced item in here. Who cares.

Its not like anyone can make money of jcfer's, everyone in here has always bought one guitar more than he can afford. So what if he has a small shop.

The guy has not done anything but be pretty cool really. Its all fun to have a laugh at other members expense. But this is pretty mean spirited. I don't think its cool to try and run off a fairly new contributing member that plays and works on guitars and takes the time to post up pics.Knock the the **** off. There is a point when this gets old, especicially since most of us in here are in our 30's and 40's. This ain't highschool, leave the guy alone. You know the saying if you don't have anything nice to say, then STFU.

Most of us in here are assholes. Damn good observation, hardly think those are fighting words or that he needs to suck someones member to be a member.

LRG

Comment

bump
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Funny trip down memory lane!

Plus, SeeGermany proves his psychic abilities!

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                                This kind of stuff has been going on for the 2 1/2 years that I've been a member and it's going to continue for the next 2 1/2 years and beyond.

Comment

Working...
                                X