What about the Swee Tone Jazz R?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What about the Swee Tone Jazz R?

Hmmm, this one has a standard-sized football jack plate so the opening there isn't going to be very big at all. Maybe through the side of the hum routes but I've not tried it yet.

And a few more pics because, well, it really is a beautiful instrument:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

It's like looking down into the fiery pits of hell! Mmmm, hot lava!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man, that is just an Awesome Lookin Guitar!

Comment

Does anybody still have the pics from this thread?!
          Last edited by 5digits6strings; 12-23-2007, 11:08 PM.
          Swee-Tone Bent Top-->TU-2-->NS-2-->Keeley MM4-->DL4-->Voodoo Modded TSL100-->Bogner 2x12

Comment

Originally posted by 5digits6strings View Post
            Does anybody still have the pics from this thread?!
            LMAO what are you doing? Just going back as far as you can to bump old ass post? What is this the 3rd or 4th post you resurrected from the dead, in the last day.

You do see that this thread ended almost 3 1/2 years ago. How do you even come across a thread like this to read.:ROTF:

EDIT:I just checked all your post, your on a Sweetone rampage.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
              LMAO what are you doing? Just going back as far as you can to bump old ass post? What is this the 3rd or 4th post you resurrected from the dead, in the last day.

You do see that this thread ended almost 3 1/2 years ago. How do you even come across a thread like this to read.:ROTF:

EDIT:I just checked all your post, your on a Sweetone rampage.
              What's wrong with bringing back an old post...especially on a guitar that is somewhat rare and difficult to research? Do you have any other suggestions besides searching forums and using search engines?
              Swee-Tone Bent Top-->TU-2-->NS-2-->Keeley MM4-->DL4-->Voodoo Modded TSL100-->Bogner 2x12

Comment

you could have pm'ed someone to get pics
                Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by 5digits6strings View Post
                  What's wrong with bringing back an old post...especially on a guitar that is somewhat rare and difficult to research? Do you have any other suggestions besides searching forums and using search engines?
                  You could have jut started a new thread stating you were new and ask for any info on these guitars. Instead of bumping multiple old threads of the same subject.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

By the way I used to own one, and regret having sold it. It was the only solid color Jazz R made. It was the guitar that was on the Jackson website for the Jazz R's. It had the V neck shape which I did like.

Comment

Nice Jazz'R, VinceV! What was your reason for selling it? If I come across a P-90 Jazz'R for sale, I might have to go for it.

Comment

I have no clue why I sold it. Probably because I wanted something else at the time, that I don't have now either. I've had god knows how many guitars float through my house. I seriously can't even remember 3/4 of them.

Comment

I let several Jazz´s pass on ebay because I fear the V-shape. I might try one sooner or later.

Is there a rule of not posting in old threads?

Comment

Originally posted by 5074charvel View Post
                            I let several Jazz´s pass on ebay because I fear the V-shape. I might try one sooner or later.

Is there a rule of not posting in old threads?
                            It's certainly a bit chunky...but if you don't mind a Gibson 50's neck, it's bearable. My Bent Top's neck little thick for me, but worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                              You could have jut started a new thread stating you were new and ask for any info on these guitars. Instead of bumping multiple old threads of the same subject.
                              But isn't that what the Search function is for? So what if it's an old thread?
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X